And it's FREE!
The reason I'm offering this to you is that too many creative people, hell, too many people, suffer from overwhelm, lack of confidence, fear. And it can be paralyzing.
- Get past the hurdle of those difficult first steps
- Banish overwhelm
- Learn a strategy that's both manageable and fun
- Overcome procrastination
- Forever see your projects through to completion
- Increase your output and change your life!
Maybe you're thinking that you're too busy to do this right now? Or that it's too expensive and you can't afford it? Or that you've got a handle on your projects, thankyouverymuch... But do you?
The thing is, if you think you're too busy, then you really do need to make time to watch this video. It's on-demand, so you can set aside time when it best suits you. And it's FREE!
BUT it's only available until August 8th!
It's super-easy to get started:
1. Set aside some time (an hour) and space.
2. Gather several large pieces of paper.
3. Choose the writing instrument of your choice.
4. Get a stack of those little yellow stickies
5. MOST IMPORTANT, bring a project to tackle
What kind of project? Here's some ideas:
- Art projects
- Crowd-funding campaigns
- Organize your goals
- Create a marketing plan
- Build a website
- Start a podcast or blog
- Tackle social media
- ... or any other project that gives you reason to pause before you even begin
I'll walk you step by step through the same system I use for all of my projects. And when we're finished, you'll have your own project well in your control.
Trust me, I've taught this system all over the world to students of every age, you're going to love it.
Once you decide to get started, you'll be able to access the video instantly, starting and stopping as you need.
Even more exciting, you'll have access to EARLY REGISTRATION FOR THE WORKING ARTIST SUMMER SESSION AT A SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE!
Schedule this workshop ASAP because it will no longer be available after August 8th.
"Like many creatives, I suffered from having too many ideas. It led to overwhelm, confusion and ultimately, paralysis. After taking Project Planning for Artist Brains, a lightbulb went off. Now I use it all of the time. And I get things done!" Jill Bernstein, www.jillbcreative.com